Labadie Company Summary:
With over 70 years of business in the Great Lakes Bay Region, our family owned and operated dealerships are about more than making the sale. Operating two dealerships providing Cadillac, Buick, GMC, and Toyota to the community, we are about building relationships and providing the best customer service possible. By this, we show our commitment to the highest level of honesty and integrity for all. We value the community are proud supporters of multiple outreach programs, including the Bay Area women’s center, Salvation Army, and the American Cancer Society.
Job Summary: As a Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for coordinating all incoming requests made via telephone or online, searching for potential sales leads, booking appointments for the showroom, and acting as a first point of contact for customers.
To be successful as a BDR, you should have a knack for marketing and sales. Top candidates will be professional and personable individuals, with a passion for great customer service.
Pay: $15.00 to $20.00 an hour based on experience; Bonus structure; Great earning potential.
Schedule: Full-time 40 hours; BDC office hours Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-6pm; Work schedule to be established with supervisor to ensure dealership needs are met; Flexibility to work outside dealership hours when needed.
Benefits: We offer competitive Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance, Dental and Vision; Life insurance company paid on behalf of the employee; 401k with company match; Paid vacation time; Employee discount.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answering incoming phone calls and online inquiries.
- Logging customer details and comments in our system.
- Scheduling appointments and following up with any “no show” customers.
- Maintaining thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our products.
- Greeting and assisting walk-in customers, and treating all clientele with courtesy and respect.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure they are happy with our service.
- Ensuring potential customers are aware of any promotions.
- Assisting with various other tasks at the dealership.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- At least two years of past administration required.
- Two years of customer service experience in a dealership preferred but not required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Pass a drug screen.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Labadie Auto Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location